Just before the summer we invite you to read about the recent activities in the Healthy Cities of the Baltic Sea Region. In this edition of the newsletter we write about the World Health Day celebrations, Riga’s Initiative on healthy tourism and a visit of representatives of Turkish city of Bursa to Turku. We also wish you a good, warm summer!
Baltic Office Team
• Turkish Healthy City of Bursa visits Turku to learn about alcohol prevention
• Riga leads Healthy Cities cooperation on healthy tourism
• REGI project’s experience summarized at the final seminar in Rakvere
• Wellbeing of the elderly people – what’s important and why?
• World Health Day – Depression can be combated
To read more go to the news section on our website.
Please, feel free to forward this message to your colleagues. If you don’t want to receive the newsletter, please send the message to firstname.lastname@example.org